Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from South East NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnerfarms

Hi,

Paul here, I got bored and planted some wrapper after a few years of experimenting, and reading thru these forums thought I would post. I farm grain, vegetables, and livestock. I pretty much do nothing but farm.

I've been playing the off again on again FDA Cigar rulemaking hokey pokey for a couple years with the intent of maybe selling some cigars at some point. Honestly it's just hobby stuff on scale, I expect it to bleed money and not sale. But anyway, I told my insurance adjustor today about it and he said I needed a better hobby like fishing. Can't help I just like growing tobacco.

Hopefully we can all learn from each other. I sure look forward to gleaning some help and contacts off here, seems like the wrapper info I can find is pretty old and secret compared to regular old flue stuff down here in NC.

Thanks for all your help, and nice to meet ya'll

-Paul

Charly

Welcome Paul, and good luck with your wrapper crop :)

One day I will certainly try to grow some specific strain (with specific growing methods) to see if I can get some decent wrapper leaves... but for now I have never tried.
I won't be able to help you on this, but I will read with pleasure any good information on this subject :)

Growing tobacco is really an addictive hobby ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.