Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from the bottom of NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
I make my bed to pretend i'm sleeping and slip out the back door. This time of year is perfect for night hunting with the full moon and cool temps. I plan on spending this weekend on the trinity river.

BarG

Founding Member
Is that huntin or fishing? I am thinkin of gettin some surf castin in this weekend
Both, 300 acres with a mile of river front. Its my 2nd anniversary. We went deep sea fishing for our honeymoon. I miss the ocean , I'm 185 miles from it now. [Gulf of Mexico]

Seanz

sounds like a good weekend for you then I have the southern ocean 10 minutes drive away, havent been for a surf in it yet, but the fishin can be ok mainly cod and flounder where i go though

BarG

Founding Member
I can't hardly remenber the last time I caught a flounder. I envy you for being that close to the coast ,but I love being in the country. I spent a lot of time learning my trade in the big city . It took me 35 years to get away. It's like pulling eye teeth to get me to visit now.

BarG

Founding Member
If I drive northwest for 15 hrs, I'll leave Texas If I don't get a ticket for speeding. I could have been there for hurricane Katrina in 7-8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.