Hey ya'll watch this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

Boboro in a kilt
this I would have to see.
is he related to chicken

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
The way I remember it is like this...The famous last words of a redneck before he's trucked to the hospital...'Look at what I can do.'

But 'Hey ya'll' can easily be inserted for 'there's one in every crowd' As in 'Hey ya'll, look at what I can do' and hope someone was video taping it so we can watch it over and over again laughing our @$$3$ off

Mrs BeeKeeper

This is HILARIOUS!!! You'll have to get Mrs. Borboro to make you a leaf mask (out of fabric) for your shenanigans after that leaf has degraded.

workhorse_01

I dont know how i missed a post that says "hey yall watch this" but I'm here now. Woo hoo, lets party! When that leaf turns brown just light it from the bottom, and let it smolder from the bottom up!( I smell a patent.) The hands free cigg. no man made materials required! We can get that dude who took over for Billy Mays to sell it. or vince with shamwow cause he can't do this all day!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
The way I remember it is like this...The famous last words of a redneck before he's trucked to the hospital...'Look at what I can do.'

But 'Hey ya'll' can easily be inserted for 'there's one in every crowd' As in 'Hey ya'll, look at what I can do' and hope someone was video taping it so we can watch it over and over again laughing our @$$3$ off

It's more like, "hey ya'll, hold my beer and watch this".
Famous final words: "trust me, this ain't nothin'"

marksctm

attachment.php

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!... I AM A HUMAN BEING!

Status
Not open for further replies.