Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How big is your butt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
The better my cigar, the smaller the Butt! Last year saw quite a few of very large Butts!

It would be enough tobacco to keep a non whole leaf person in baccy quite a while.

jekylnz

The better my cigar, the smaller the Butt! Last year saw quite a few of very large Butts!

It would be enough tobacco to keep a non whole leaf person in baccy quite a while.

Your post reminds me of what I was gonna do to my son to stop him stealing my cigars(he's only 13) I was thinking of collecting up about 10 of my real strong cigar butts roll them all up into a big fat stoggie..then leave it laying around for him to pinch..hahaha. .that'll teach him aye....that would put him off them for life.lol it'll probably be over about 50% nicotine

leverhead

Your post reminds me of what I was gonna do to my son to stop him stealing my cigars(he's only 13) I was thinking of collecting up about 10 of my real strong cigar butts roll them all up into a big fat stoggie..then leave it laying around for him to pinch..hahaha. .that'll teach him aye....that would put him off them for life.lol it'll probably be over about 50% nicotine

As long as he doesn't ask for another.

workhorse_01

I talked to a man one time who woke up on the floor one morning from a stroke from doing that. He had two scars one on each side of his neck where they opened up the veins to his brain. The doctor told him the high nicotine caused the blood cells to stick together and plugged up the artery. No joke he walked with a limp ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.