Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How will you spend Fathers Day weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Wife asked me what I wanted to do and I told her I wanted to skip all housework and plant tobacco.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
As usual I got into trouble. My D-in-law called this afternoon and asked if I'd like to come to their house Sunday. I said "Sure, What's up?" She said "Oh Pop, it's father's day." I said "Oh." But thankfully the invite still stands so that's where I'll be.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
My daughter called me yesterday and asked me if I wanted to get together sometime this weekend. I said "why? what's wrong?"

I think it's a conditioning process.

Last weekend, a friend of mine asked how my kids were doing. I said "they must be fine, I haven't heard from either of them in weeks"

Wagner

Us kids will cook dinner for the old coot, aka my dad. He's a class act.
Family celebrations are much more precious than they used to be.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im gonna be waited on, like a king,

i love this day thats coming, im glad mothers day is first,, i spoil her, and then my day comes and the house gets turned upside down,,

i demand my cigg's be lit, then handed to me, as i watch my p[re-recorded redneck shows,

and come shower time, i want to be washed like a king would be by thier slave servants,,,

the day after fathers day,, i have a lot of ASS-KISSING to do,,, i usually piss off all the women in my house,,

DGBAMA

and less frequent than they should be.

I lost my father when I was 25. Mentally, fathers day and dad's birthday are the two hardest days of the year for me.

Those that still have their parents........please take time out to express your appreciation for who they are because you never know when you won't be able to anymore. I "went off" on my best friend's little brother a couple years ago around fathers day because he acted like it was "no big deal" to do something a little special to show his appreciation for why he is on this earth in the first place. One day of the year, it is actually about us guys......the rest of the holidays are more about the women in our lives.

skychaser

I hear that. Our old coot will be 80 in a couple months and the years are catching up to him.
We will have the family over here Sunday afternoon and toss some assorted animal parts on the grill. Pa will poke at the cats with his cane every chance he gets, and everyone else too. He really seems to enjoy that. My wife will probably whip up some strawberry shortcake for desert and then we will open presents. Good times. :D

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I hear that. Our old coot will be 80 in a couple months and the years are catching up to him.
We will have the family over here Sunday afternoon and toss some assorted animal parts on the grill. Pa will poke at the cats with his cane every chance he gets, and everyone else too. He really seems to enjoy that. My wife will probably whip up some strawberry shortcake for desert and then we will open presents. Good times. :D
Hey, Don't knock 80. Just don't expect to run a 10.0 100. LOL

workhorse_01

You sir need to focus on what you're doing! LOL You have the prettiest leaf imaginable sitting right in front of you! I cant wait to see the next round of pics you upload!
Already!!!! I want to know about your chamber..I want to see pics of the leaf.
My girl is taking me to dinner..

leverhead

Already!!!!

Yup! I'm going to finish up the racks today. Other than that, it's just coming out of mothball from last year. I've been and will be busy, but leaf pictures before and after, racks (pros and cons) are all coming to a forum near you. Weather permitting, I'm starting Saturday at first light.

Status
Not open for further replies.