Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

In search of Shag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

I've found thin bricks of tobacco, thinner than a traditional tobacco plug, the easiest way to cut with a knife. Without a press, you might try vacuum sealing a stack of medium to both case leaf.

burge

To be quite truthful the super fine cut is .3mm there are some shredders out there that will do that but they are super expensive .08mm is good Don's lemon on its own produces that British type taste. Three Sails D&R is the closest to Three Castles. Three Castles was made my shredding tobacco and emersing it wilh water wringing it our dry remoisten. This is aged tobacco Doug at RYOmagazine stated that this like Peter Stocklbye is 6 year old tobacco. Don's lemon Virginia is the tobacco The only other leaf is the LE from the competition but its too expensive and not as good. Don's American flue cured when the leafs are bright they are super tasty

MarcL

attachment.php

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I do not believe you Bob. no wait, your messing with me again.
I've always sliced coins using my Kuhn Rikon Kulu blade. I honestly have never even vaguely considered using the tuck cutter for that. Since I smoke a pipe only in the winter months, it may be at least a few weeks before I do any pipe blending, and give the tuck cutter a try. I suspect the coins may come out a bit rounder with the tuck cutter, but I usually slice them in half and rub them out prior to blending.

I always find it amazing how easily I can overlook conspicuous solutions.

Bob

MarcL

I've always sliced coins using my Kuhn Rikon Kulu blade. I honestly have never even vaguely considered using the tuck cutter for that. Since I smoke a pipe only in the winter months, it may be at least a few weeks before I do any pipe blending, and give the tuck cutter a try. I suspect the coins may come out a bit rounder with the tuck cutter, but I usually slice them in half and rub them out prior to blending.

I always find it amazing how easily I can overlook conspicuous solutions.

Bob

I believe you now. apologies to you sir. I'm just not sure when you all might be messing with me. I do enjoy it. It was a little while ago when I first posted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.