Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

johnnyonetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Ritter

A Napoleon Missouri red neck; Smoke pipe, chew and love cigars. Would like to make my own cigars. With much in hand I can see it's much to learn. From seed to cigar, yep a long time.

John Ritter

Yes sir I did, not sure its right though. Any way you were saying you had tobacco for sale. I'm in need. I like a rather strong smoke. Med to strong, or what ever comes out of the making. I will research this forum for answers. Just advise what to start with for now. Thank you sir

DGBAMA

Welcome John..

When you say "strong" do you mean high nicotine, or robust flavor, or both? The beauty of whole leaf, you have a choice.

ArizonaDave

Hello John,

welcome! You could always buy some leaf at Whole Leaf Tobacco to get practicing. I did, and that was almost 3 months ago. Now I can roll more than I can smoke :)

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. By placing your location in your profile, other members will be better able to answer your questions.

If you have not started seed yet, it's pretty late to do that this year. You can grow this year by purchasing some ready transplants from our member, BigBonner. See this thread: http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/4316-2014-Tobacco-plants

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.