Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

looks like this years tobacco crop may have took a turn for the better,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i went to this dairy farm i may be working at,,,,,,and i have equipment ,,cow poop,,,and a area to plant many baccy plants,,,,

and a area to do my curing at,,,,

>>the poop pile

>
cowfarm007.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-04-22

a baccy warming barn

>
cowfarm001.jpg

//
cowfarm002.jpg

//
cowfarm003.jpg

the barn is totally out of comission,,, but for air curing it will work fine,,,,

PERHAPS THINGS ARE LOOKING UP FOR ME,>>>:cool:

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
Awesome, Chicken! I wish I had that much to work with. I have a small section of my garden space for a few rows of tobacco and perhaps some area in the front yard. I have not even thought about where to do the curing yet. Figure by then I will have had enough time to build a kiln or something. Sounds like you hit the jackpot

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i have hundreds of plants up in my starting trays,,,, i'd been selling the plants,,, but soon,,,, they may all end up in the ground<

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
i have hundreds of plants up in my starting trays,,,, i'd been selling the plants,,, but soon,,,, they may all end up in the ground<

I have kicked the idea of selling off tobacco plants here. I am not aware of anyone around here that has ever grown tobacco besides myself and a friend (whom I gave a PA red leaf plant to). Given the climate here, and the culture of the people, I could see how it would catch on pretty easily.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i tried selling them to see how it would be,,, and so far ive made 110$

not bad for a IDEA THAT WORKED<

BarG

Founding Member

Lets hope even the ones you sell make it in the ground, That ought to help somebody save some bucks and enjoy the leaves of your labor.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
^^^^

every-one who has bought them, i gave them this website, for '' LEARNING'' purposes and a answer to the questions they may have during the grow<

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well, we talked to the farm owner,,,

and hes gonna let us come 5' off the grass line, ...so we will have one long-ass row for the baccy to go in,,,

the field is a currentlly plowed and seeded,,, hay field,,

Status
Not open for further replies.