Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Maybe an even better cigar rolling video

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Somebodys playing with their video upload feature. Uh huh We done seen that one with a link. I was more interested in his fine rolling board than the cigar.:cool: The video plays normal on my end by the way.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Great set of videos guys! Now that I know there's nothing to it I've got to get some cigar leaf. Contributions welcome. :cool:

Ashauler

Founding Member
Interesting in the first video how long it takes to apply the cap and finish the cigar.....almost as long as the bunching, binding and rolling. I've heard that master rollers in cuba can produce 10 or more cigars an hour, he's a little bit ahead of that pace.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Interesting in the first video how long it takes to apply the cap and finish the cigar.....almost as long as the bunching, binding and rolling. I've heard that master rollers in cuba can produce 10 or more cigars an hour, he's a little bit ahead of that pace.
You want to remember their leaf is perfect and laid out so blending is just a matter of "2 of this, 3 of that, etc" The case is correct for all leaves and if they make a "second" that shot is not in the videos.

John

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Well John what about Chickens video? It was totally unedited! I think cigar rollers are athletes too just like pool players. We just don't get the exposure or appreciation.

Ashauler

Founding Member
You want to remember their leaf is perfect and laid out so blending is just a matter of "2 of this, 3 of that, etc" The case is correct for all leaves and if they make a "second" that shot is not in the videos.

John
Yep...understood, it is a commercial production environment.

ne3go

Well John what about Chickens video? It was totally unedited! I think cigar rollers are athletes too just like pool players. We just don't get the exposure or appreciation.

Is this video posted here somewhere?
I would like some of the experts in this forum, to post their own "rolling a cigar" video. It will be very helpful to see a homemade cigar

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It is under Cigar Tobacco. "Video of my first hand roller cigar". by Chicken. It is hilarious. Chicken is an American original and my hero. If you have ever heard the term "Southern Redneck" you are about to see one in action. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.