Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Natural fermintation with a bit of klin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bika

Im looking at bundling my tobacco together leaving themiddle open and off the ground. Im goingto inclose it with plastic. I will havea fan running all the time for new air and keep air flow up. I was going to us a bulb or very small heaterattached to a t-stat set to 115. Also goingto use a humidifier and keep the humidity at 70 with a humidistat. After the core temp reaches 140 I was goingto re-bundle it and continue this for a couple of months. Any thoughts?
Thanks

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Bika, Welcome to FTT. If you'd go to your profile and give us a general idea of where you're at we might be able to help. In general to color cure you don't want to bunch, you want to keep your leaves separated. Bunching them up invites mold and that's deadly to your crop. In the search box at the top right type "chicken's" and pick chicken's grow log. He has several good pics of how he hangs his tobacco to color cure.

John

Last edited:

Rayshields

Bika, welcome to the forum. I don't have enough knowledge or experience to help. I know that BigBonner talked in one of his posts about pile curing....you might check that out.

Bika

Thank you for both of you info and I will update that now.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.