Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Need contact Phone Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

How do I call this company?

I have made an order and paid with Visa, I have received receipt but NO shipping info. I have used the online form a couple of time and still no answers.

Where is this company located and how do I reach them to finish this deal.

Starting to worry a little.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
For wholeleaftobacco.com and wholeleaftobaccollc.com: 330-630-2782

Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC.
899 Moe Dr.
Unit 1
Akron Ohio 44310

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Indianamac

How do I call this company?

I have made an order and paid with Visa, I have received receipt but NO shipping info. I have used the online form a couple of time and still no answers.

Where is this company located and how do I reach them to finish this deal.

Starting to worry a little.

Hi Dan,

I'm in the same boat. I was informed a week ago, that they had received a large shipment and would have all outstanding orders filled by 8-26-13. If you get any further information about what's up, please pass it on.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Oh boy, a phone number. ;)
ring ring
Hello
Yes, may I speak to Don?
This is Don.
Hi, Don, do you have Prince Albert in a can?
ROFL

Knucklehead

Founding Member
When we were kids we'd call the store and ask if they had Prince Albert in a can. If they said yes, we'd say "Better let him out before he suffocates." Really old gag, but I was a little boy.

I was writing the same time you were. It wasn't a post replying to yours.

Indianamac

When we were kids we'd call the store and ask if they had Prince Albert in a can. If they said yes, we'd say "Better let him out before he suffocates." Really old gag, but I was a little boy.

I was writing the same time you were. It wasn't a post replying to yours.

Gotcha!!

Hey Knucklehead,
You being a Senior member here. Is it normal for it to take a while to fill an order @ WLT ?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I've bought a lot of tobacco from Don. Usually takes about 4 days. A week is about the longest I remember and that was before he moved into his warehouse and streamlined the process. Since then it's been pretty fast. When did you order? Don (FmGrowit) is the founder of this forum. You could send him a PM and get an answer straight from him.

Indianamac

I've bought a lot of tobacco from Don. Usually takes about 4 days. A week is about the longest I remember and that was before he moved into his warehouse and streamlined the process. Since then it's been pretty fast. When did you order? Don (FmGrowit) is the founder of this forum. You could send him a PM and get an answer straight from him.

Don sent an e-mail last Thursday (8-22-13), saying they were processing a large shipment. Friday (8-23-13), I received an e-mail saying order has been shipped. There was no tracking info. sent with the e-mail. I have left Don a voice mail and have PM'd him. Being new here, I was just wondering if this is the norm. Not understanding how his business operates, maybe this is his busy season?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Most of his tobacco comes in tightly packed bales that are dried out. He has to bring that bale into proper case so he can separate the leaf without it crumbling into little bits. I have no idea exactly what the process is, but I would imagine that changing the moisture content of a whole bale would take some time. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like you caught him as he ran out of the old and had just gotten in the new. I would say bad timing and that the situation doesn't come up that often.

I do think you will really like the leaf once you get it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry for the delay in shipping orders. I'm not quite at the operating level of Amazon or OverStock.com, but I'm trying. It seems I have this same trouble about the same time of year every year.

It's not easy providing the finest quality leaf available. If it was, everyone would be doing it ;)

MarcL

Thanks for the good news.

Knowing that, I'm sure that one of the packages the front office over here decided to make not available for pick up this evening, is from Don. :mad:
The notice is in my box, when I go to get it, they say that another staffer must have it? :confused:
I think it's time for a lesson in package receiving etiquette.

MarcL

Knowing that, I'm sure that one of the packages the front office over here decided to make not available for pick up this evening, is from Don. :mad:
The notice is in my box, when I go to get it, they say that another staffer must have it? :confused:

NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.