Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Whole Leaf tobacco store open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
After waiting for a year for a bunch of dead beat computer programmers to put a shopping cart on my site...I decided to do it myself. It's not the prettiest shopping cart, but it's functional.

Check in every now and then for forum member specials and for new product. There will be quite an expended cigar filler and wrapper section this fall or sooner.

If anyone has a request for a certain type of tobacco, let me know and I'll try to find it.

Whole Leaf Tobacco Store

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
After waiting for a year for a bunch of dead beat computer programmers to put a shopping cart on my site...I decided to do it myself. It's not the prettiest shopping cart, but it's functional.

Check in every now and then for forum member specials and for new product. There will be quite an expended cigar filler and wrapper section this fall or sooner.

If anyone has a request for a certain type of tobacco, let me know and I'll try to find it.

Whole Leaf Tobacco Store

Yeah, I noticed that. Looks good. I like the new logo as well! Great work!

BarG

Founding Member
Thats still a big improvement being able to click and shop, and blow up the pics of what your buying. That looks like A Godaddy shopping cart. They are easy to deal with. That VBN shade looks like my next purchase if its anything like what you shared with me Don. It has been to good to keep to myself. I'll be running out sooner than expected.

Guess what , Your new shopping cart works on this end, I decided to buy some VBN shade before it dissapears.

Tim

LittleBacco

Wow, FmGrowit your great! Placed my first order with you Thursday night, and it was in the mail Monday. Still at the Post Office, darn Post Person, does'nt honk just leaves a message " Sorry We Missed You " SURE! Then they close at 4pm, and then they wonder why the tax payers do'nt won't to pay for their retirement.

William

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Wow, FmGrowit your great! Placed my first order with you Thursday night, and it was in the mail Monday. Still at the Post Office, darn Post Person, does'nt honk just leaves a message " Sorry We Missed You " SURE! Then they close at 4pm, and then they wonder why the tax payers do'nt won't to pay for their retirement.

William

Sorry, UPS has 10 times better service (they actually go to your door with the package), but they are slower to remote locations. I wanted to get it to you as soon as possible...so the social entitlement/tax payer subsidized organization got the job.

What's really ironic about the post office is...they don't have to compete...we'll just bail them out. Look for a 50 billion dollar bail out before the end of the year.

Big gubmint is going to be eating crow for bitching about Chase losing 2 billion last week. How is Obama going to explain the government run "business" record bail out?...Oh wait, that had to be Bush's fault...I forgot.

LittleBacco

Glad you used USPS, even though they have their short comings, I've had to go all the way to Dallas to pick up packages that was sent thru UPS because "They were sorry they missed me too" and I had to sign for it. And other times I've had them to just throw the package over the fence. See, I have a 6' chain link fence around my house with gates at my drive way and for some reason it intimedates delivery people. I've came home to find all kinds of things left in the driveway, found a pro-flowers package for wife Sat.

LittleBacco

Yep, If something is'nt right, it's George W. fault! And I can get away with it, cause his ranch is less than a 100 miles from me.

LittleBacco

Nope, do'nt want to hopp the fence, might get a little lead from the secret service. But we're getting off the suject, please send my tobacco USPS, might as well get a little use of my tax money. Feel like a kid, can't wait to get my package tomorrow, heard so much about making cigarettes out of whole leaf tobacco.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Feel like a kid, can't wait to get my package tomorrow, heard so much about making cigarettes out of whole leaf tobacco.

Whole leaf is good, just be sure to run it through your primary processing line first.

Here's a video of a simple design DeluxeStogie developed which most members build themselves from stuff lying around the house and yard.

or just visit the "Finishing" forum for other helpful ideas.

LittleBacco

Sure, I think I might have some of that stuff laying around, should be able to build one pretty quick, but right now I'll just have make do.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i throw mine in the oven { toasting }

and then crumble it with my hands,

this year i plan on getting a pasta shredder,,,,

and doing it right,

LittleBacco

Just tried FmGrowit's Gold and TN90 today, great stuff! Will definitely be ordering more. Thanks FmGrowit for great service and quality product. I'm using a paper shredder, but it seems to chunk it up in stead of shredding it. I found a pasta maker on Walmart.com that shredds pasta. I've heard it works good, going to order one, local store does'nt carry it. It also has a angel hair shredder attachment, but it cost extra, don't know if I need to order it, or if the spaghetti shredder will work fine.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
watch some video's on you-tube,,, a guy shredds baccy with his pasta shredder,,,and with amazing results,

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
It also has a angel hair shredder attachment, but it cost extra, don't know if I need to order it, or if the spaghetti shredder will work fine.
If you want to make a nice shag for cigarettes or a pipe you need the angel hair attachment. Check ebay, they are on there all the time for about $20.00

LittleBacco

I watched that video, that's where I got the ideal to use the pasta shredder, noticed he said that he used a dremal tool to ruff up the blades. I'll check out Ebay Jitterbugdude. Thanks for all the info!

William

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
yes, it really helps to roughen the blades a bit with a dremel tool or course sandpaper.
Also, wiping the blades with a damp cloth, or light spritz with spray bottle helps with drier leaves - just be careful not to get it too damp (potential for mold).

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I've run a ton of leaf thru my angel hair attachment that has not had a dremel taken to it. Shreds just dandy.
As for snuff, never having made it why not just take brittle dry leaf and pulverize it with your hands. You should be able to make a pretty good powder that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.