Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

passing control of the site, to a fellow member,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
as it's been stated DON needs some time off from the duties of running this site, the seed bank, and the WHOLE LEAF STORE,..

and i think the man needs a break<

i have 3 stay at home women, and have offered to do the seed bank distrubition duties, for this year<

yes thought of letting it shut down has been tossed around, but i believe thier is a member that can step up to the plate to run the website.

let us not let a good thing go to waste,

i nominate DELUXESTOGIE. if he has the time to do it,

he's very knowledgeable, and goes the extra mile to help the upcoming future tobacco grower,

to become a very sucessfull '' HOME GROWER''

WERE A BIG FAMILY HERE, AND I REALLY LIKE ALL OF YOU,

we need to come to a resolution,

quicklly. or we aint gonna have a site to visit each other on,

thoughts>>>>>>>>>>

Steve2md

lol. NO!!! Not the CHICKENS!!!!! Don Does need the break though. Someone with a little net experience would be ideal. I think we need us a volunteer.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
d-stogie, has the '' net '' experience.

and the motivation, to help new grower's.

too, bad i dont know crap, about running a site, [ i can barely log onto one ]

'''':mad: i feel so useless, in this issue,,,:(

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
As long as we're press ganging people I move to keep Don where he is. He is allowed (short) breaks now as a concession but not allowed to leave!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
As long as we're press ganging people I move to keep Don where he is. He is allowed (short) breaks now as a concession but not allowed to leave!
I don't know about "press ganging" but when (and if) a new guy takes over I volunteer a few hours a week to help in whatever why I can be useful.

John

Bullweviil

I don’t know anything about running a site but I was just wondering if instead of one guy running it, that there could be a committee? That way one guy would not get burnt out on it. Most of the time when hobbies become work it is not so fun anymore.
Just a thought
BW

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I don’t know anything about running a site but I was just wondering if instead of one guy running it, that there could be a committee? That way one guy would not get burnt out on it. Most of the time when hobbies become work it is not so fun anymore.
Just a thought
BW
Yeah, That way we'd have a widespread network to "eliminate" the trouble makers. :cool:

John

wazzappenning

the last thing i read about it was that he was in the process of passing on to someone else.

weather or not he has found someone, or if that person is from this site wasnt mentioned, but i got the impression that he has it under control.

i suppose volunteers could make their desire to do it known, just in case he doesnt have someone in mind, or the deal falls through.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
He was really upset. When he's had some time off I still have hope he'll change his mind. All really large forums go thru some shit. I'm not giving up till he says he's done when he's NOT angry.

Bob is already an admin, so it would seem the logical choice. But lets say the forum pays for itself, why does Don have to go anywhere again? Lets help him take some of the headache out of it that's all. AdSense would keep the site up and gas in his truck plus a cold one in his hand. He didn't just arrive on the scene, this is something he obviously loves, I don't expect him to just disappear

leverhead

I keep tinkering with my projects until I'm happy, I've got allot of them that work, but I'm not happy with them yet. Sometimes I have to start with a clean piece of paper and list what I like and don't, but it's tedious. You fix one thing and screw-up ten others. There's probably allot more to this than we see and I wish him well, business and pleasure don't mix well. Money smooths off allot of rough edges, but there's some things it can't do.

Boboro

Sometimes I just get a big box of cheap beer and drank it all.
I'm not suggest'in that y'all just go drank a whole lot of beer when life takes a crap on ya. But I drank 10 or so a day to keep the demons away. When I wake up in the morn.I'm scream'in for anutter day. Cheap beer the drug thats cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.