Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your Sticks II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
No Sir, I was posting on the contest roll between You, I and My Wife (SHADOW) for Steve. She is rolling heads up with Big Bonner Oct. 31st. So now it is in the open, Sorry. I wanted to keep Her a secret, until the contest-reveal. Mad- I thought it would be fun for You guys to roll against Her.. Mad

ArizonaDave

No Sir, I was posting on the contest roll between You, I and My Wife (SHADOW) for Steve. She is rolling heads up with Big Bonner Oct. 31st. So now it is in the open, Sorry. I wanted to keep Her a secret, until the contest-reveal. Mad- I thought it would be fun for You guys to roll against Her.. Mad

She'll outdo us all!!! Haha, tell her I didn't know we had such stiff competition! My wife won't roll, but she watches me do it all the time. Do you have any of Steve's leaf to share? Just wondering. I have a some here in my own stash that I'll start cranking out, once I order some more leaf from Don because I don't want to burn through my stash of Aleman!
He's starting to add some new leaf that I'm wanting to try. Can't wait until I have some of my own 'baccy to add to the mix, it'll expand my flavors of what I can add to the mix.

charlie G.

Nice video Mike. You make it look so easy. And that's a great looking cigar. Thanks for posting it.

Gdaddy

Thanks Mike, great video. Again showing the simplicity of the triple cap. Just like wrapping tape around the end.

I notice you also leave the cigars in the press overnight. They come out much firmer and hold their shape better which I've come to believe is one of the secrets to getting such a beautiful looking cigar with such a nice finished look. It produces not only a firm cigar but a close look shows a smoother/flatter surface for the wrapper to stretch upon. Comes out of the mold feeling almost like a smooth wooden dowel.

What's your favorite blend?

ArizonaDave

Sure thing. Here you go!

The one thing I really like about your video, is how you're able to combine the entubado method with the leiberman buncher. I've seen it done separate (the rolling styles), but 1st time together! It's one of the great things about this site is how everyone has their own personal touch to their Cigars!
Great job, Mike!

mikebrylinski

Banned
Thanks Mike, great video. Again showing the simplicity of the triple cap. Just like wrapping tape around the end.

I notice you also leave the cigars in the press overnight. They come out much firmer and hold their shape better which I've come to believe is one of the secrets to getting such a beautiful looking cigar with such a nice finished look. It produces not only a firm cigar but a close look shows a smoother/flatter surface for the wrapper to stretch upon. Comes out of the mold feeling almost like a smooth wooden dowel.

What's your favorite blend?

Yea overnight is the only way to go, its worth the wait!

Right now Im using 60% Nica Seco, 40 % Nica Ligero, Pennsylvania Binder, with a Ecuadorian Shade Wrap. Im really digging Don's Habana 2000 wrap. Think Im going to switch. Its a little sweeter and bolder than the Ecuadorian. Im going to check out some of Dons filler soon, I just have about 60Lbs of filler to go thru before I make a purchase. Soon. Really interested in the Pilato Cubano.

Again, Im trying to start up a business so consistent availability is really important to me.

mikebrylinski

Banned
The one thing I really like about your video, is how you're able to combine the entubado method with the leiberman buncher. I've seen it done separate (the rolling styles), but 1st time together! It's one of the great things about this site is how everyone has their own personal touch to their Cigars!
Great job, Mike!

Thanks Dave. Ive just studied rollers and took a little from each to see what works for me. May not be the best, but great flavors and great burn so i cant complain. Ive been practicing my entubado with the lieberman, and getting really good results. Only thing the Lieberman is sitting right there and can get 2-3 bunches done in the time it takes to make one.

Thanks deluxestogie! Im really digging the forum. A plethora of great info.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
The Leiberman is a great bunch roller. Big Bonner has one that far exceeds, That roller. I used His in a three hour roll at Stag. It will roll bunch and Book as well. What skill in His work. Mad-

Bruck

Beautiful sticks, Mike! & tnx for the video.
+1 on the piloto seco!
I haven't rolled anything in several weeks - you got me motivated to make some more :)

Cigar

MarcL said:
Nice setup. Really nice. I notice you preferring to designate the tips of filler leaves to the head. Can I ask why? It seems abnormal.

I thought the same..but was scared to ask because those are some great looking cigar..but how they smoke is??

cigar

Last edited by a moderator:

mikebrylinski

Banned
The tips of the leaves are in the foot. Ive tried it both ways and I feel thats the best for the blend.
Cigars are smoking great! Great Flavor and nice long ash.
10435070_488244234644613_7381386282911041197_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.