Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Stacked Basma has finally arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have Angels flying around in your mouth? Me neither, but it's the closest I can come to describing this tobacco's truly unique experience.

If you're not ready for a whole half of a pound, just ask for a sample with your next order and we'll sent it. Be sure to put your user name in the comments area at checkout.

https://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/product/stacked-basma-whole-leaf-turkish-tobacco/

Stacked Basma.jpg

larryccf

if it's being sold in half pound increments, you might want to state that in the descript on WLT's web, to prevent confusion - there's no weight descript there at all but some will assume it's being sold same as the other tobaccos, in 1 lb increments

just placed my order

akhisar45

Is it turkish basma or greece basma ? It is lıke turkish basma but i am not sure. We have this manipulated in stock. If you want we can trade from turkey.

PeacePipe

Phenomenal tobacco and the most superior of the Turkish that I have yet to smoke. Many people say that Turkish tobacco by itself is not fulfilling - but I have to disagree with this stacked Basma. It's going to be hard smoking that Virginia Red I'm accustomed to even if it is blended with the Basma.. I'll surely be back soon for more and to try the other as well that is calling me lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.