Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Talking Semi Auto Shot Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I believe the greater the fire power the greater the deterrent. Almost everyone over here has a military style assault rifle such as an SKS, AK, AR etc. I believe that if a few guys show up with their semi-automatic rifles and I cut loose with a full auto they will most likely retreat and go find someone else they can pick on.

AmaxB

I am looking at it from a point of what if...hoping the if never happens. Should the if happen to much is better than not enough. Things are not looking rosy..... Many people who are paying attention feel uneasy.

chuditch

yes if out in the open you would be in trouble but means armed all the time and ready and hoping you dont get cut down in the first burst of fire.
if inside a building they have to make entry.
The blast of a 12ga has a very settling influence
They would be there for riches not fame, glory or duty.
They know being hit with the 12ga is going to ruin their day a hit anywhere they may recover from a FMJ hit from an assault rifle
Just saying and is a sad turn of events though when you have to start thinking that way what is becoming of the country?

I believe the greater the fire power the greater the deterrent. Almost everyone over here has a military style assault rifle such as an SKS, AK, AR etc. I believe that if a few guys show up with their semi-automatic rifles and I cut loose with a full auto they will most likely retreat and go find someone else they can pick on.

ChinaVoodoo

My input. The louder the action, the more of a deterrent. A friend ended a break in simply by loading his automatic. They know what that sound is.

chuditch

I have used the phrase " I have a black belt in Kerr Chunk" It's the sound the action on my pump action makes as I cycle a round.:D

My input. The louder the action, the more of a deterrent. A friend ended a break in simply by loading his automatic. They know what that sound is.

AmaxB

No wonder I find so many models sold out - FBI processed a record number of firearms-related background checks last year, more guns were sold in 2015 than in any recorded year in American history.
See for your self search "gun sales 2015"....

AmaxB

I've decided on shotgun gonna be a Vepr 12 gauge basic model. Been wanting a Mauser for a long time am thinking an M48 Yugo I'll use it for deer. For shells I'll get surplus bulk and reload the brass.
As far as the Vepr goes I've been working out cost the one at Legionusa with new trigger group, a muzzle brake, and etc. was priced just under $1600 and still missing a few things. I spent a few hours to see if I could get more fore less.
The basic Vepr is priced at $799 with a promo of 100 rounds of Wolf Ammo at Atlantic Firearms. In pricing upgrades (parts) I come up with $539.74. My total will be $1339.74 and end up with more gun (better gun).
Here is my shopping list spread over two websites.

JTE Performance Power Hammer Spring /Main Spring for All Saiga and AK variants
Price: $9.95
CHAOS QUAD RAIL-VEPR 12
Price: $158.95
GAS PISTON VEPR 12 PUC
Price: $19.00
JTE SHOTGUN PERFORMANCE GUIDE ROD
Price: $29.95
VEPR 12 SGM 12 RD MAGAZINE
This magazine is designed to work with the VEPR 12 shotgun with the factory polymer magwell. New Vepr 12, 12 round high capacity polymer magazines are completely manufactured in the USA.
Springs are coated for rust protection. All magazines have horizontal ridges on the outside. Allows you to remove the floor plate, cut under another ridge, replace the SAME floor plate to make a shorter magazine if desired. One mag counts as 3-922R compliant parts. Each mag has a manufacturer warranty of 5 years.
Price: $48.95

From Legionusa.com:

*******AK Trigger By ALG Defense**********
Description: New AK Trigger (AKT) by ALG Defense is a single stage trigger designed for the AK47, AK74 or any other AK clone. The AK Trigger features a smoother and shorter trigger pull than the regular stock trigger. Excellent for combat, training or home defense use. Trigger parts machined from triple alloy steel and finished with corrosion resistant Manganese Phosphate. The ALG AK trigger AKT features the Lightning Bow, which produces a very comfortable feel to the user over the stock trigger, while enhancing trigger control. ALG AKT Trigger counts as three parts towards 922(r) Compliance.
Price $47.95
GK-02 Ilyin Muzzle Brake Vepr/Saiga
Description: The second generation of legendary Ilyin GK01 muzzle brake. GK-02 is the best muzzle brake compensator for the smooth-bore shotguns Vepr 12 and Saiga 12 .
This GK02 muzzle brake is manufactured by Molot Vyatskie Polyany to Ilyin specifications. Significantly reduces recoil and completely eliminates muzzle rise.
Is more effective than Ilyin's GK01 muzzle brake, due to redesigned gills. Will fit all Saiga 12 and Vepr 12 shotguns. Can be used on other shotguns with adaptor. Thread - 22х0.75 mm Locking nut included.
Price $149.99
OEM Molot 12 Gauge Choke 150mm
Description: Choke extension for threaded 12 gauge shotguns, tightens spread pattern of shot shells, works with any threaded 12 gauge. 150mm.
Price $75.00

After receiving and a trip or to to the range I'll refine this list once I see how every thing works...

AmaxB

Bought this thing last January got to the range today - video should be good for a few chuckles.
A serious fire arm I could not imagine this as in full auto.... No changes needed but may buy a choke

Status
Not open for further replies.