Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco - Other Uses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

I can handle the temperature. It is the short hours of daylight that drive me crazy in the winter.

marksctm

Apart from smoking / chewing, I've been reading up on other uses for tobacco.
As for other uses for tobacco,
Don't know why, but it sure works good when you take a plug of wet tobacco and put it on bee, wasp, or hornet stings.
Kills the pain almost on contact.

If your allergic to bee stings though, seek medical attention ASAP!!!
That's a (CMOA) disclaimer. :D

Welcome to the forum.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Apart from smoking / chewing, I've been reading up on other uses for tobacco.

PAPER:
Will and I are going to try using the ribs from our tobacco to make toilet paper. Has anyone else tried this? Would you ingest nicotine by handling, or is it not enough potency for contact absorption?

- Mrs B

That sounds painful, I don't think I would recommend that. ROFL

BarG

Founding Member
Jitterbugdude sent me some homade baccy hershey chew. It t was fantastic. I saved 3 squares and plan on using a couple on my next hog hunt. My wife got stung by a scorpion a couple nights ago , I offerred to put a chew tobaccy plug on it . In her next life.;)

NRustica

There are some dishes wrapped in tobacco leaf.
I just filled an order for some fancy restaurant in the Napa Valley. I'm guessing they're going to infuse something with tobacco...probably ice cream or maybe wine. They'll likely end up with a bunch of sick customers.

I probably should include a disclaimer on the new site that explains tobacco is poisonous and have the customer acknowledge it by clicking a box that they read it before they can place an order.

CYA brother, CYA

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I just filled an order for some fancy restaurant in the Napa Valley. I'm guessing they're going to infuse something with tobacco...probably ice cream or maybe wine. They'll likely end up with a bunch of sick customers.

I probably should include a disclaimer on the new site that explains tobacco is poisonous and have the customer acknowledge it by clicking a box that they read it before they can place an order.

CYA brother, CYA

There was a cookbook that came out a few years ago in the U.K. In it they had several recipes for using green tobacco ( for salads, avocado etc). When it was printed in the U.S. the publisher took out the tobacco recipes stating "everyone knows tobacco is bad for you"

TheOtherOne

Well I suppose it'd be a lot like making a "medible". I've had tobacco enhanced chocolate, and there was definately nicotine in it, and it didn't make me sick.
Who knows what they'll do. CYOA is always the best approach to life.

TheOtherOne

@NRustica And it's great for that use! We've got about a thousand or so (low estimate?) yellow jacket nests out in our scrap pile. Everytime we've gotta get something out there I end up getting stung multiple times. I've got a bottle of rustica tincture I use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.