Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

very "hard" tobacco when inhaled (air-cured tobacco in cigarettes) advice?

NaftaAgricola

I grew a type of tobacco for air curing (I don't know exactly what variety) once cured in air I filled some tubes with cigarettes and I smoked and smoked some and the result is that the tobacco is very "strong "when you inhale it is very very strong, do you have any solution for this, make a mixture with some tobacco sun cured or flue or something else?
Thanks in advance

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Not knowing what tobacco you have grown makes answering your question a challenge. In general, you can balance air-cured tobacco by adding flue-cured or Oriental. Most air-cured tobacco is less acidic (higher pH) than flue-cured or Oriental varieties. Blending them tends to lower the pH toward what you might expect in cigarette tobacco.

Bob

ChinaVoodoo

Deluxestogie's suggestion of adding flue cured or oriental tobacco is the best suggestion. In a pinch, or out of curiosity, you could try lemon juice and/or glucose.

burge

Wet it dry it out wet it and dry it out and repeat. That's the way to mellow it out. Also time mellows it all out as well. If you shred it just leave it in the can after hand pressing. It may take a while for the tobacco to mellow out.