Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Waking up to go to a new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanz

Yeah and get a back support if they don't issue you one.
Thats on the agenda today As i am only part time so i have today to find one

Are jobs as hard to find there as they are here?
They can be. Unless you have all your driving tickets or like cow shit,
Congratulations! I know your working and not here to read this but Redwings, and a back brace! Take it from me a guy who wishes he bought a brace.
Will do

taxedenuf

Congrates Seanz
I'm kinda surprised they aren't required to fit you with a back support and steel toes.You guys a little more relaxed there on safety crap.Reasonable accomadation comes to mind.

Seanz

Congrates Seanz
I'm kinda surprised they aren't required to fit you with a back support and steel toes.You guys a little more relaxed there on safety crap.Reasonable accomadation comes to mind.
Some companies do and some dont. I think if I had said OH i have a dicky back knees and feet I wouldnt have got the job!
So from my way of thinking the steel caps and back support Are more for my own safety. PLus the feet thing is an ongoing unfixable thing called Plantar fasiciticis somthing like that so need good dependable footwear anyway

Seanz

Coming along nicely thanks Mike They sorted em out with some new boots, ANd its on the card to be full time by september. This is a good thing as part time is just not cutting the mustard. I mena its keeping me afloat but not really Getting ahead off it. But hey, I save at least seventy bucks a week by smoking my own. Though i am due For a spalsh out in the tobacco Dept. got a hankering for some Samual gawith Pipe blends

BarG

Founding Member
My recent work has taken me away from home during my peak growing season. You are lucky you got your harvest done before your new job. I always feel overloaded if not working in my shop this time of year. 8 hours a week drive time and not being home to play puts a damper on my gardens.

BarG

Founding Member
Heh heh, you worry too much.I need to start a new batch in my kiln but not for a couple weeks for the same reasons.

Seanz

Yeah most likely I do worry too much lol. I really like walking in the back door and getting that tobacco aroma wafting from the kiln. Tried some of that nb11 from it but I am thinking it needs a toasting as she bites like no ones business in the pipe, Might roll a cigar out of it tomorrow and see how that goes.

BarG

Founding Member
All my tobacco from last year is better now with natural age. Thats a good reason for growing more extra. I have to try and save leafs from some varietys so I can have some 2 years aged homegrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.