Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What blends well with Connecticut Shade wrapper ?

SlamFire

While I can’t offer an opinion on the Bezuki, the Dominican Ligero would be a good choice with the Connecticut wrapper. As far as binders go, I would personally reach for Nicaraguan Jalapa, Dominican Olor, Cameroon, or Honduran Jamastran leaf. Piloto Cubano seco, Columbian Seco, and CV Dominican seco would be good complimentary Secos. Corojo 99’ viso, T-13 Viso, and Paraguayan Flojo Viso would be decent options. As far as other ligeros go, Pelo d’Oro would also be an excellent choice. Hope that helps, Jeff…

tullius

It is a favorite blend for a couple years now SF, and you got at least 2 out of the 3 filler components.

A note to the OP, I like Sumatra as a binder with CT because it's nice and thin and smooth: the veins don't telegraph through the very fine CT wrapper. Olor can be pretty thick and veiny. Just a thought, if you're concerned about optics. All three would taste great

buck

The Bezuki and Sumatra seem similar so they should both work.

I have some CT shade and Bezuki from years ago and want to find a use for it. SF mentioned a few of the tobaccos that I have so I'll try a variation from the tobaccos he mentioned.
I have Flojo seco, P d'Oro Ligero, Corojo 99 Viso/seco so I'll play around with that and the Dom ligero ... I also have Rene ligero which i'll try as well.