Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Whole Leaf Tobacco, Retail/Wholesale, Fronto, Shade leaf, Havana, Madura and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wholeaftobacco

The following are our retail prices per pound. We have negotiable rates and aggressive wholesale pricing for people who are interested in orders of 100, 250, 500, 750, and 1000 lbs. Private message me to further discuss your interests.

Premium Connecticut Shade Leaf $67 lb.

QB-52 Fronto Leaf: $48 lb.

1LS CT Broad Leaf: $40 lb.

Connecticut Fronto: $40 lb.

Connecticut Madura Broadleaf: $42 lb.

Dark Fire Cured Fronto leaf: $31 lb.

Havana # 7 CT Broadleaf: $40 lb.
Light Fire Cured Fronto leaf: $31 lb.
Medium CT Broadleaf: $40 lb.
Canadian Virginia Flue Cured Leaf: $25.99 lb.
Havana Primed leaf: $43.99 lb.
Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf: $29.99 lb.

The following are our retail prices per pound. We have negotiable rates and aggressive pricing for people who are interested in orders of 100, 250, 500, 750, and 1000 lbs. Private message me to further discuss your interests.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
can we line up and beat him with a baccy stalk,????

Tom_in_TN

I'm going to leave the thread up for now...just to show you guys how good you have it ;)
I have never been temped to buy whole leaf from anyone other than FmGrowit or BigBonner.

Besides stealing business names, the guys choices are very limited. Plus, there SHOULD be a STEEP discount for a 1,000 lbs of Premium Connecticut Shade Leaf. Anyone paying $67,000 for a 1,000 lbs of it would be an act of insanity. So, what would be a competitive wholesale price for 1,000 lbs, of Premium Connecticut Shade Leaf?

Are the USDA Standard Grades being used? Ooops, no. Just checked and I don't see any grades called "Premium Connecticut Shade Leaf".

Never heard of Connecticut Madura Broadleaf either. Wait a minute, they meant Maduro. Ooops, spell checker time.

Yeah, leave the guy's post up just for reference.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the moral of this story is that if you hope to start a new on-line business:
  1. Research the name for the business.
  2. Know your competition.
  3. Evaluate likely interpretations of the URL for your site's domain name. (If his is spelled correctly, you end up somewhere else.)
  4. Research the market prices of your product.
  5. Familiarize yourself with your potential customers.
  6. Take marketing steps carefully. A first post that is a giant spam is...well...indelicate.

Bob

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
you left out a step...

7. be carefull what you bring to the table, if '' CHICKENS'' waving a skinned baccy stalk like a war club<

Tom_in_TN

Yeah, you got them baccy stalks growing real good. 'Like war clubs'. As Bob wrote, "Take marketing steps carefully."

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I live near Bethel, CT. PT Barnum lived there, among myriad other places. In the center of the town is a small grassy area called Barnum Square. You'd laugh your a$$ off if you could see it. IT'S A TRIANGLE ! That is the story of Barnum's life. A showman he'd make everything a little larger than life to draw the unwary. A Barnum saying that is well known is "There's a sucker born every minute." That is a part of the quote. What he really said is "There's a sucker born every minute and two to take him." I believe our "friend" starting this thread must be a descendant of his.

John

BigBonner

Founding Member
I think I will make me a website and call it wholeleaftobacco2.com

. Just kidding !!!

They will have to give a 75% discount to compete.

Chicken

You might be carefull there are Stalking laws :rolleyes:

W

wholeafman

Okay. Firstly, your guys comments are funny!

Secondly I would like to apologize to the site owner for accidentally 'spamming' your site. Can you please explain to me how I spammed it so I can comply with your sites rules?

Why was I confused? Look no further than these images where it says you can buy and 'sell' whole leaf tobacco:
www.WholeLeafTobacco.jpg
Fair Trade Tobacco - Mozilla Firefox_2012-05-22_14-54-24.jpg

Buy and Sell Whole Leaf Tobacco - Mozilla Firefox_2012-05-22_14-51-55.jpg

So if someone could explain the rules of spamming, that would be great, as I thought I knew them, but now this site must have it's own set of rules that I don't understand. Please advise.

and as for the prices, yes they are high, they are retail. As the above post stated, I have superior pricing for wholesale quantity, but that's a negotiation depending on buyer factors. But that's okay, I know how people are a lot of the time, riding on their high horse when making comments ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.