Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Wife is a homegrown bacca smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Bought some mental tubes Stuff a few and she said she liked them. But she mite just be cheap.Now if I can teach her to run the powermatic 2 and stuff mine to all have more time to do other stuff.

BarG

Founding Member
Bought some mental tubes Stuff a few and she said she liked them. But she mite just be cheap.Now if I can teach her to run the powermatic 2 and stuff mine to all have more time to do other stuff.

Best of luck on getting your woman to roll your tobacco the way you like it, if at all.

Steve2md

Mine doesn't smoke, chew, dip, etc...but at least she tolerates my vices. She gets a little more cranky when I am smoking the store bought stuff though.

BarG

Founding Member
Steve
My wife don't get cranky on anything that saves us money, heh heh. She knows I'l do it anyway, too set in my ways.

Steve2md

SHoot, when I save money, she ends up with new shoes or something! It takes me 2 or 3 years to get a new firearm, fishing rod, or tattoo, but if she wants something.......

BarG

Founding Member
SHoot, when I save money, she ends up with new shoes or something! It takes me 2 or 3 years to get a new firearm, fishing rod, or tattoo, but if she wants something.......

Thats why they make cans, to bury your money!;) Whatever you do don't buy her a metal detector.

Steve2md

I keep my "she money" (She don't know I got it) in a baggie in the bottom of my humidor....she won't venture into that particular box!

Boboro

Wife had quit smok'in for 2 years but started back when 18 year old granson came to stay here.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it's good to hear your wife, is smoking some of your crop, and not paying high dollar for the store bought's.

i wish my woman would continuous smoke mine. instead of only lighting one, when her MARLBORO'S are gone,<

Boboro

this is the grandson if you lived with bob you would do something to relieve stress i play guitar grandma smokes and bob turned our lives into the baccernation

Status
Not open for further replies.