Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2021? Brown Thumb

Brown Thumb

I need more hanging room. My freaking kid better get his trooper off the lift. I rebuilt the trans a month ago and he is still putting it back in.
I pray it works it’s been like 25 yrs since I messed with auto transmissions.
It took two transmissions to build one. Junk 4l30e. Not too many parts left over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 24

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I've found that the newer the vehicle, the fewer the components that I can service myself. I'm now all the way up to a 2002 model year, and I had to ask the local shop to change the taillight bulb. Can't reach stuff. Specialized tools. Specialized, digital testing devices.

I admire your courage in tackling an automatic transmission.

Bob

Oldfella

I've found that the newer the vehicle, the fewer the components that I can service myself. I'm now all the way up to a 2002 model year, and I had to ask the local shop to change the taillight bulb. Can't reach stuff. Specialized tools. Specialized, digital testing devices.

I admire your courage in tackling an automatic transmission.

Bob
I used to service gas appliances. Way back a water heater would come in, I'd connect up on the test bench, throw a match at it and see what happened. Now you hook it up to the computer, boring!!!:sleep: pleased I'm retired.
Oldfella

Charly

That's some good work !
I wish I knew more about cars...
But I have the same conclusions as Bob : they are more and more designed to be touch only by professional (commercial) people...
It takes me an entire hour to change one light bulb.... they know what they do when they design new cars...

Brown Thumb

The don’t give a rats arse about repair shops when the design cars. The faster they can build the better, screw the mechanics and body shops. Cars are not built to be repaired per say easily.

GIL

With the design of a new car model, specific tools and verification devices are designed. The service must buy those specific tools, otherwise it cannot perform the repairs. At the beginning of my activity in the automotive field, with 4-5 keys and 2 screwdrivers, I was making the car to pieces.

Brown Thumb

One thing I changed on my hangings is I string it and leave it hang down for a couple of days to dehydtrat that way I Can get more leaf on the string and it don’t weigh as much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 17

Brown Thumb

Before I kill the Kids dog for eating my sneakers while I sleep I gots a idea.
4 pairs in 3 months.
It’s a schnoodle smallest pita dog I ever met.
I hate her but she loves my sneakers and me for some ungodly reason.
A little tranidad scorpion pepper Dust might fix the issue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 20