Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bezuki Wrapper, Genuine American CT Shade wrapper and PA Broadleaf Oscuro NOW in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It seems like it takes forever to get stuff in from the DR anymore, but maybe it was just the excitement of getting these tobaccos in.

Bezuki wrapper has long been missing from the regular inventory, but it's now back. It appears to be just as good of quality as the last leaf and it definately has the same traditional smell.

The CT Shade Leaf wrapper is actual USA grown leaf that by special arrangement, I was able to get very reasonably and can offer it at under wholesale cost. Three years ago, my cost was over $60 lb in a 20' container. Grab some of this as soon as you can.

Also included in the new items is a genuine Pennsylvania Broadleaf Oscuro binder. This is some of the darkest tobacco I've ever seen. While it is prices as a binder, you will get plenty of wrappers if you want them.

San Andres wrapper is also back in stock.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Besuki wrapper is thin, but is the most forgiving wrapper I've used. It easily rehydrates, lies flat, stretches well, and is not as prone to tear as most other wrappers. It's fairly neutral flavor seems to go well with any blend. I recommend it especially for folks who are new to cigar rolling. For more experienced rollers, it seems to make the wrapping process speedier. Once wrapped on a cigar, the Besuki dries quickly. I find it to be a remarkable wrapper.

Bob

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I've used various batches of CT Shade, though not this particular shipment. If you have a beautifully bound cigar bunch, it will become a seamless cigar when wrapped in CT Shade. It appears on most lighter colored factory cigars (e.g. Macanudo). The leaves are usually large enough to wrap 4 average cigars per whole leaf, and two humongous cigars--bigger than you would ever want to smoke.

The PA Broadleaf oscuro is a whole leaf variety that I have not tried. It sometimes shows up as the "sweet Pennsylvania cigar leaf" that is used in some pipe blends. Having grown many varieties of oscuro leaf (including a number of PA varieties), I can only attest to how lovely those were as cigar condiment or as oscuro wrappers.

Bob

MarcL

That CT, I'd bet, is the best... who am I kidding, I don't need to be sold on any of this tobacco. I look forward to it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
That CT, I'd bet, is the best... who am I kidding, I don't need to be sold on any of this tobacco. I look forward to it.

Let me make it easier for you to decide

New item combo $59.99 (qualifies for free shipping too)

Test out all three new wrapper products for a limited time only.

Included in the combo are 1/2 lb. each

Genuine Connecticut Shade Leaf Wrapper
Bezuki Wrapper
PA Oscuro Binder

MarcL

This makes it easier. I'm a little weary of the broadleaf. The stuff I've gotten has been hard to work in cigars. maybe this will be different. and I'm sure I'll be back for the others. I just need to smoke more.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
If you don't like the PA, send it back and I'll refund your money, but I think you'll be happy with it. The PA Broadleaf has the very distinct "vitamin" smell as with most Broadleaf types. The PA also has a very pleasant sweet smell. It's also darker than the Maduro wrapper and it's a big leaf.

Pretty nice stuff and priced as a binder ;)

ArizonaDave

Good combo, great tobaccos! I'm looking forward to trying some. Put some in my cart today for my upcoming order.

Any more coming in that we should be aware of???

Status
Not open for further replies.