Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Boboro's 2016 grow log...8th. year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Give 'em hell Boboro. Hey PO. I'm taking the year off too. Sitting on piles of tobacco. Home grown and WLT purchased. I could use the stuff for wall paper. :)

Brown Thumb

Give 'em hell Boboro. Hey PO. I'm taking the year off too. Sitting on piles of tobacco. Home grown and WLT purchased. I could use the stuff for wall paper. :)
I was going too also. But I need to finish shingling my Roof with Baccy.:rolleyes:
Good to see you stop in PO.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I must be the only member that runs out of homegrown..but then again I got a lot of family members puffing on my stash..
That's why this year's grow is gonna be bigger.

Boboro

Im takein the off work to get sum backer stuff done... One will be figgerin out how to put pics. off my phone on here....

Boboro

GEDC0001.jpg GEDC0002.jpg Gettin readdy to drop emin the ground.. Been way down in the back an went to the doc. an got sahots an pills this mornin. We still got sum 30deg. weather cummin.. Hope to start next weekend..

Boboro

Ive only cut 4 trays... I got em spread out starten..It'll probley take a mounth to plant... I may put a few in the ground this weekend...
GEDC0002 (1).jpg

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Ive only cut 4 trays... I got em spread out starten..It'll probley take a mounth to plant... I may put a few in the ground this weekend...
View attachment 17854

i bet i would enjoy myself sitting there puffin on what u got coming out of that hooka.. im sure it aint bacca,,

the reason i started late. is i got over 280 patatoe plants in my bacca patch and im giving them time to mature, jitterbugdude.. visited me today and was impressed at my '' fall '' garden/

Boboro

No Its just backer... Im goin to plant The Mators an peppers this weekend... They easyer to coverup an we may get a lite frost..

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
No Its just backer... Im goin to plant The Mators an peppers this weekend... They easyer to coverup an we may get a lite frost..

Really..winters gone brother..but I guess that's why Florida is called the sunshine state

Status
Not open for further replies.