Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar molds are now in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The cigar molds are made in the Dominican Republic and are the actual molds used by professional commercial producers. They are a little tight, but they will loosen up once they are used a few times. It is recommended a light coating of mineral oil be used to seal them, but that's up to you.

Sizes available are

44 x 8"

50 x 8"

52 x 8" with a tapered head.

50x8.jpg
50x8b.jpg

Professional Cigar Molds

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful craftsmanship. It's interesting that the grain runs with the cigar, rather than across it--as in the pretend, decorative molds.

Bob

DGBAMA

Beautiful craftsmanship. It's interesting that the grain runs with the cigar, rather than across it--as in the pretend, decorative molds.

Bob

I did not notice the crosswise grain in the decorative ones (will have to go look now) but that would account for the roughness/breakage of the sharp edges of the upper half of the mold (on the decorative ones). Sharp edges across "endgrain" orientation are very brittle and chip easily.

quo155

They look GREAT Don! Those should be a big hit!

I too noticed the difference in how the grain runs...yours are made correctly. Of course, I am sure you already knew that!

moscca

I ordered a 50 gauge mold. Will be interesting to compare them to my plastic ones.

Jan.

Last edited:

DIY Pete

Just got my mold today (50 gauge) and it is a thing of beauty. I will have to give it a test drive this weekend. I also ordered a pound of the Aleman Ligero. Then to top it all off Don threw in a bunch of tag a longs. Hard to beat this kind of service.

Pete

Mold.jpgtag a long.jpg

ArizonaDave

Just got my mold today (50 gauge) and it is a thing of beauty. I will have to give it a test drive this weekend. I also ordered a pound of the Aleman Ligero. Then to top it all off Don threw in a bunch of tag a longs. Hard to beat this kind of service.

Pete

Nice! WLT rules! I agree Knucklehead!

Last edited by a moderator:

ArizonaDave

The cigar molds are made in the Dominican Republic and are the actual molds used by professional commercial producers. They are a little tight, but they will loosen up once they are used a few times. It is recommended a light coating of mineral oil be used to seal them, but that's up to you.

Sizes available are

44 x 8"

50 x 8"

52 x 8" with a tapered head.

View attachment 11535
View attachment 11536

Professional Cigar Molds

Those look Fantastic! I want one of the 7 X 52's, but I also need one of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.