Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Grow log 2023: @Anders A

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Then I will be done with the tobacco season in 2023. The result was 19.4 kg of dry tobacco, (16 kg of flour for snus and 3.4 kg of leaves for pipe tobacco). Disappointed with the yield of some varieties, but overall I am satisfied. I'm now looking forward to season 2024 :)

View attachment 48652

View attachment 48653

View attachment 48654

View attachment 48655

View attachment 48656

View attachment 48657

View attachment 48658
Is the leaf ready for snus once it comes out of the grain mill or does it need mortar and pestle work? It looks like it works very well. I had never seen one before, google to the rescue. Thanks for posting. (y)

Last edited:

johnny108

Here is one place here in Sweden were you can buy seeds, they have Prilep

Anders A: is this where you got your KY171 seeds?

Anders A

Anders A: is this where you got your KY171 seeds?
No, I got my KY171 from a friend here in Sweden. Michael, who owns the company Tilbudet, has on the other hand brought in a very interesting variety, PY KY171 DAC, which reportedly turns yellow on the plant, in contrast to the KY171 that I have. It will then be easier to see when it is ripe for harvest. Note that these are very late varieties, PY KY171 is ready for harvest about 98 days after planting, so you must have a long growing season.

Anders A

Is the leaf ready for snus once it comes out of the grain mill or does it need mortar and pestle work? It looks like it works very well. I had never seen one before, google to the rescue. Thanks for posting. (y)

Hi, sorry I didn't see your question until now. I will write some more to you about this next week when I come home from Cyprus.