Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Ecuador 02 BSL Wrapper Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonH

Just rolled a couple with the Ecuador 02 BSL wrapper. I haven't smoked them yet, I'm going to let them sit in the humidor for several days, but they are very nice leaves and easy to work with. Filler was Habano Seco and Viso. The binder was a Seco or Viso leaf.

I have a couple more wrapper strips de-stemmed. I might try adding some YTB or something in the filler to see what it's like.

DonH

Just rolled a couple with the Ecuador 02 BSL wrapper. I haven't smoked them yet, I'm going to let them sit in the humidor for several days, but they are very nice leaves and easy to work with. Filler was Habano Seco and Viso. The binder was a Seco or Viso leaf.

I have a couple more wrapper strips de-stemmed. I might try adding some YTB or something in the filler to see what it's like.
Smoked one of these today. Tasted fantastic. Very cedar-y. Lots of flavor, but still on the lighter side compared to the maduro (of course) and corojo.

BarG

Founding Member
Lucky you, my Ecuadoran disappered pretty quick. It made a great stretchable wrapper with a great flavor. An unusual color too. It even looked stretchy after rolling.

BarG

Founding Member
I see that you have a huge inventory on the cigar wrappers, Wow! I haven't even begun to get thru all the samples you sent with the nicuarguan group buy , but the ecuadoran I opened blew me away. They are gone. But still have the Maduro and seco to try. I know I will be purchasing some of these. This year I grew more filler than wrapper .I plan on stocking up.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.