Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Just found this Shredder

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The "About" page on that website (in English) is clearly translated from some other language. Using IP tracing tools, I have been unable to determine a geographic location for that website.

Bob

burge

The "About" page on that website (in English) is clearly translated from some other language. Using IP tracing tools, I have been unable to determine a geographic location for that website.

Bob
China probably. Tobacco and machines was on Alibaba

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The hardware itself appears to be the initially released "Polish" shredder, manufactured in Poland, and originally sold from Poland. My only concern was the fishy website on which you located it. There are many, many websites that advertise legitimate products, often at prices "too good to be true". The page displaying that shredder is an encrypted page. Just be sure that the link to paying with PayPal is also on an encrypted page (web address starts with "https://"). It's the fraudiest season of the year.

Bob

burge

Everything looks good but when I logged in it showed not being processed so asked for a refund when I did I was removed from the store so this is interesting. I have also talked to Alibaba on getting the just good tobacco shredder but they want full retail. If they cut us a deal will post a video on the 1mm

burge

I am going to Walmart for 20 bucks and try their slicer guillotine says can adjust to .05mm if it cuts lettuce it should cut leaf

Oldfella

Has anyone tried a good old fashioned paper cutter? Seems like if you remove that paper guide it would work a treat.

View attachment 40207
I tried a paper slicer similar to the one in the picture. It didn't work, to me it was more hassle than it was worth. If you tried to put a block through it squashed it and dragged it rather than cutting. To put the leaves through one at time, sorta worked but the feeding was a hassle.
Oldfella

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I‘m going to try Skychasers method next time I find myself between shredders.