Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Oriental seeds trade?

graelyon_thalassos

Hi friends! Does anyone have oriental and burley seeds to trade? I currently live in Brazil and, despite virginia, it's practically impossible to buy any tobacco seeds if you're not a big industrial farmer.
I know there are websites that sell them and I'd be more than happy to buy from them, but due to our local law, none of them ship to Brazil (seeds of any kind cannot be imported).
I've had friends send me seeds disguised as letters many times, so I know it's possible.

PLEASE guys don't get me wrong. I'm really not comfortable/happy to be asking anyone to do something illegal, that's just my last hope of getting good tobacco in Brazil. It is illegal to import tobacco of any kind to Brazil, so we have to stick to the options we have. The best pipe tobacco we have available here is captain black/7seas... All the rest is illegally imported and costs a small fortune.
All I'm trying to do is getting me some good tobacco to be able to smoke without going bankrupt

Knucklehead

Founding Member

graelyon_thalassos

Seeds require prior approval from the Brazilian Agriculture Department — i.e., Ministério da Agricultura, Pecuária e Abastecimento (MAPA). To obtain approval for seeds and other agricultural items, visit the following website (available only in Spanish): www.gov.br/pt-br/categorias/agricultura-e-pecuaria/licenciamento-e-habilitacao/exportacao-e-importacao.

The link is broken, however, have you tried to ask permission for personal use?
Yeah, I tried all that... It's time consuming, bureaucratic and kinda expensive, and I'm not sure they grant the permission for normal people (non industry). The best shot I have is having someone put some seeds in a letter envelope and wait... The worst thing that could happen would be having my seeds incinerated by MAPA...
(Geez, my english writing is rusty)

Huffen'Snuff

Hi friends! Does anyone have oriental and burley seeds to trade? I currently live in Brazil and, despite virginia, it's practically impossible to buy any tobacco seeds if you're not a big industrial farmer.
I know there are websites that sell them and I'd be more than happy to buy from them, but due to our local law, none of them ship to Brazil (seeds of any kind cannot be imported).
I've had friends send me seeds disguised as letters many times, so I know it's possible.

PLEASE guys don't get me wrong. I'm really not comfortable/happy to be asking anyone to do something illegal, that's just my last hope of getting good tobacco in Brazil. It is illegal to import tobacco of any kind to Brazil, so we have to stick to the options we have. The best pipe tobacco we have available here is captain black/7seas... All the rest is illegally imported and costs a small fortune.
All I'm trying to do is getting me some good tobacco to be able to smoke without going bankrupt
What kind of seeds do you have to trade?