Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Attention Australian customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I've finally found the whole leaf customs code for Australia. The code/law is basically the same as for the US, UK and New Zealand in that whole leaf is not a tobacco product therefore not subject to Australian tariffs, duty of taxes.

A copy of the code will be shipped with every order to assist the customs agents in determining what whole leaf is.

EDIT*** No product will be shipped to Australia

Last edited:

Webby

Hey Don is there any chance you could post the code here or a link? I received an order from you the day before this post went up but am keen to see it as i have searched info on this for a while now and could find no info. My sister has had a couple of packages from you, the second was opened and inspected by NZ customs no worries. :cool:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry, shipping to Australia has been terminated permanently. I shipped an order, the customer informed me customs has confiscated the order under an "agriculture" prohibition and will destroy the package. He then filed a dispute with paypal for "Item not received"

I've worked too hard to get where I am to have someone ruin my reputation for something beyond my control.

NO MORE SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA

workhorse_01

Yeah, After inspection and a good smelling, he destroyed it in his pipe!
Sorry, shipping to Australia has been terminated permanently. I shipped an order, the customer informed me customs has confiscated the order under an "agriculture" prohibition and will destroy the package. He then filed a dispute with paypal for "Item not received"

I've worked too hard to get where I am to have someone ruin my reputation for something beyond my control.

Webby

Does that go for Kiwi land to? Looks like I'll be goin for a bigger grow than I thought this year and have to sort my own flue cure too.
Although my sister's package was opened by customs and got to her no probs.
There are some wallys out there huh.

Webby

Man thats cool for the moment. Was goin through the repercussions of loosen your fire an flue cured and there just aint the hours in the day and I could never hope to get the same quality. Will be stock piling a bit in the near future though. Gobmints-Gobsh*&#'s more like..

Knucklehead

Founding Member

That was a shitty thing for the customer to do to you. Especially since he knew the problem was with customs. Dealing with the public is getting harder every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.