Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

in 5 years we will have a new 10 dollar bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
heard it on the news today... they are gonna re-make the 10 dollar bill... and they want to put a woman on it,?????

which got me to thinking.... which woman will it be????

i think i have the answer,,,,:confused::confused:

.......................................................................................................................

in 5 years BRUCE JENNER will no longer be a man he will become kaitlyn jenner.

and what better woman to represent our 10 dollar bill???????

ChinaVoodoo

America has had many of the most important people in the world: men and women. I'm sure it will be a person who has made a significant impact on America, which I believe to be much better earned than being born to the right family.
IMG_20150618_203807.JPG

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I think the Bruce Jenner idea would be the way to go. It would never be able to be counterfeited. Put one of those 3D holograms in it. Hold the bill one way and you see Bruce Jenner, hold it another way and you see Kaitlyn Jenner! Of course it would stimulate the economy too. People will go out and spend the $10.00 bill in droves, after all are you going to feel comfortable with Bruce and Kaitlyn in your pocket?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The gubmint should come out with a whole line of "collector" notes. Change the face on all the money every year. Charge $1 over face value and millions of people will collect them and never spend them because they cost more than they're worth.

National debt solved.

ProfessorPangloss

Amateur Kentuckian
The gubmint should come out with a whole line of "collector" notes. Change the face on all the money every year. Charge $1 over face value and millions of people will collect them and never spend them because they cost more than they're worth.

National debt solved.

trick people into saving money. I like it.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Extinct US Currency

01marthawashington.jpg

Martha Washington

02lewisandclark.jpg

Lewis and Clark

03runningantelope.jpg

Sioux Chief Running Antelope

04woodrowwilson.jpg

Woodrow Wilson

05salmonpchase.jpg

Salmon Chase (Lincoln's Treasury Secretary, and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court)

06groverclevelan.jpg

Grover Cleveland

07johnmarshall.jpg

John Marshall

08jamesmadison.jpg

James Madison

Personally, I really like the buffalo (and the bare breasted women on either side).

Bob

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
That old currency looks kinkds cool...I got some reproduction confederacy currency that looks cool also..

I think it would be good to put Pocahontas on it.

ProfessorPangloss

Amateur Kentuckian
Can you imagine the stir a bare-breasted classical nude would cause today? People are petrified of breasts. Starbucks had to delete the nipples from their logo when they went national.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I wasn't. Breast fed..for the past 30+ years I been trying to make up for what I missed.

Smokin Harley

National debt solved.

Now THATS a great idea, funnel through the Danbury mint. Take Sacajawea off the dollar coin (which flopped quickly) and put Kaitlyn Jenner on it...lol.

ChinaVoodoo

Somebody sent this to me, it might fit in here with a little risk of making the thread stray.

I would suggest that most comments have been avoiding returning to that topic, as it could easily become insensitive to the real struggle of people less visible than Jenner. I recommend we drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.