Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Deluxestogie Grow Log 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Garden20180425_3536_seedlingTray_Corojo99_600.jpg

I'm expecting to put these out to the garden bed in 3 to 4 weeks.

Bob

leverhead

I like like your tamper and the story! That will be my next project, probably not quite as frowned upon as an empty rifle cartridge case.

leverhead

I wish that I was growing! I've moved twice in the last three years, making it a little difficult. If things stay smooth, I'll start some seeds next year.

I wish you the best of luck this season! I do enjoy your grow log and will follow it. Nice weather has finally passed though here and should get up your way soon.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Nice weather has finally passed though here and should get up your way soon.
As I sit on my porch, puffing a stogie, I wonder if that's a promise. I'm wearing a fleece vest under a fleece jacket, have fingerless gloves on my hands, and a thick watch cap on my head. Occasionally the sun peeps out from behind a thick cover of low, gray clouds.

The bright yellow blossoms of wild mustard are beginning to appear in the pasture, so that's a good sign.

Bob

leverhead

It's a promise, in a month you'll be in shirt sleeves!

I know that some would disagree with my thoughts of how hard winter in Texas can be. But this one bothered me, no part time about it. It might have gotten to 80 today, I was thinking about rolling up my sleeves. :)

ChinaVoodoo

See, this is why I don't believe in karma as a cosmic force--rather, it is just a general principle of what goes around comes around, because you don't deserve this weather, Bob, because you've always displayed compassion regarding lousy weather elsewhere and would never gloat, like I would--and will--because we're in the twenties (Celsius), this week; people have emerged from their cocoons, and the beautiful sounds of yard work, the cracks of beer can seals, and the aromas of barbecues and grills abound.

Charly

The Piloto Cubano I started from your seeds are growing well, perhaps a little bit slower than some other strains, but they are growing fine :)

skychaser

Happy Birthday Mr. Stogie.
May you live as long as you want, and may you never want as long as you live.

Sky

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone.

How terribly strange to be seventy.
Paul Simon

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Psalm 90:10

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.