Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2017 Gavroche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavroche

Thank you

The taste off S4 is delicious (first year)... the semois (2 years grow) taste cigar I smoke him(it) vineyard, without cooking, the producers of semois roast him(it) as the coffee(café)

Gavroche

Virginia and air curing. the seeds come from Alpin ( thank you Pier) You can ask Alpin because it is not his first year . his return will be better

DistillingJim

How does the raw Semois compare to the roasted commercial stuff Gav? Have you tried roasting any yourself?

Gavroche

The semois raw is how a burley... nuts, Walnut, oleaginous, rather soft products but firing at the cigar.

Yes I have cooked I even but with a too young semois and by adding some honey ... interesting told I producing Mr Martin of semois when he smoked him

Gavroche

• [*=center]ven 22Éclaircies8°C Minimale 20°C Maximale
    [*=center]sam 23Ensoleillé7°C Minimale 21°C Maximale
    [*=center]dim 24Ensoleillé8°C Minimale 23°C Maximale
    [*=center]lun 25Pluies éparses10°C Minimale 20°C Maximale
    [*=center]mar 26Éclaircies10°C Minimale 21°C Maximale
    [*=center]mer 27Éclaircies9°C Minimale 22°C Maximale
    [*=center]jeu 28Éclaircies11°C Minimale 23°C Maximale
    [*=center]ven 29Rares averses11°C Minimale 23°C Maximale
    [*=center]sam 30Pluie11°C Minimale 19°C Maximale
    [*=center]dim 01Pluie9°C Minimale 18°C Maximale
    [*=center]lun 02Éclaircies11°C Minimale 18°C Maximale
    [*=center]mar 03Éclaircies11°C Minimale 19°C Maximale
    [*=center]mer 04Éclaircies11°C Minimale 18°C Maximale
    [*=center]jeu 05Éclaircies10°C Minimale 19°C Maximale

Gavroche

I am satisfied, the weather report is good and for the growth and for the drying ... this year is really good even if the first about fifteen August was mediocre.
I have an average of 12 leaf by plant on 346 plants.

je suis content, la météo est bonne et pour la croissance et pour le séchage... cette année est vraiment bonne même si la première quinzaine du mois d'aout a été médiocre.

il me reste une moyenne de 12 feuilles par plant sur 346 plants.

Gavroche

At this late date, I suspect that when you harvest will be determined by the weather man.

Bob

You understand my problem Bob I put plants in the earth(ground) between May 25th and June 5th my ground is surrounded with trees, there is thus often of the shade(shadow)... Everything grows and matures slowly. When I saw the Indian summer on the meteo pages, I was delighted.

Vous comprenez mon problème Bob... j'ai mis les plants dans la terre entre le 25 mai et le 5 juin... mon terrain est entouré d'arbres, il y a donc souvent de l'ombre... Tout pousse et mûrit lentement. Quand j'ai vu l'été indien sur les pages météo, je me suis réjoui.

Gavroche

My Black see samsun I dried in heap often by moving.
I find the slightly too red photo

My Black see samsun J'ai séché en tas en remuant souvent.
je trouve la photo un peu trop rouge

Gavroche

I have just put in function(office) the electric dehumidifier in my drying chamber, I was 95 % for 18 ° C (65 F), I am 85 % at the moment I let the machine work. Molds arrived on certain leaves...I would want to approach 75/80 %... For 18 °.I do not dare to increase the temperature, I am afraid of activating(starting) more molds.

je viens de mettre en fonction le déshumidificateur électrique dans ma chambre de séchage, j'étais à 95% pour 18° C ( 65 F ), je suis à 85 % pour l'instant...je laisse la machine fonctionner. les moisissures arrivaient sur certaines feuilles... je voudrais approcher 75/80 %...Pour 18 °.Je n'ose pas augmenter la température, j'ai peur de déclencher plus de moisissures.

Status
Not open for further replies.