Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What Pipe or Pipe Tobacco Did You Smoke Today? [pics] 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

I see, Viqueque, Timorise stuff. I had read it on the tag before I asked, but thought for no reason that the name was a random doodle.

I searched, found, and read your grow blog for 2020. And I only came across your having tasted the lugs of the viqueque. I am curious to know how you found the tobacco, to smoke. Also, WOW, that fire cured you made, sure looks great. This is a good segway into- I am enjoying a bowl of Kendall Dark (chock full of Malawi dark fired) in one of my two identical Ruby sandblasted Ropp bulldogs. It's funny, I was online looking at pipes earlier, and ran across the Ropp bulldogs. The first thing I thought was that I ought to buy up the three I saw in stock at the vendors website.
The Viqueque air cured is no different from the Delhi 34 air cured. It flue cured poorly. The sun cured is really good, like a Virginia with no bite. The fire cured is versatile. It blends well with everything. It also gives nice flavour to a cigar when used as binder without tasting acidic.

Sid.Stavros

XOWXfDt.jpg

iqWWIUS.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.

Bot

Having a cup of tea on the front porch, on this overcast 13° Celsius day.
I am trying my first bowl of Gawith and Hogarth brown flake aromatic, in a Stefano Santambrogio saddle bit bulldog. It is quite the flavour experience. I won't even try to describe the flavour, but I will admit that I like it.
Anyone here remember Sen Sen candies? There's a bit of that going on, whatever that is.
IMG_20210425_142306~2.jpg

Sid.Stavros

giphy.gif

Today is not just another Monday, is THE Monday because since November 2020 the Cafe in Greece finally opened. At last after so many months which i was hiding in groves-parks smoking my pipe in a state of illegality i am a Free man to enjoy my coffee and pipe without worrying for a fine from the Police.

wJc3phG.jpg

I am smoking Skandinavik Sungold breathing the sweet air of Freedom!

Bot

I'm having a bowl of Kendal Kentucky, on the back step right now (11:00 PM). It is just warm enough that with my coat and hat on, I don't feel hard done by. I do enjoy a spring that warms up slowly, all the flowers last longer, and it gives us all a chance to sneak up on the hot weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.