Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pics of your sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
As is plainly evident, aliens have yet to master the art of the cigar. I guess it's not too bad for a first attempt. If they would join this forum, it would advance their cigar technology in ways they never imagined.

Bob

OldDinosaurWesH

The silly article that accompanied the photo (w/video) said that Harvard scientists speculated that this was an alien probe...Okay...whatever.

Wes H.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
In the George C. Scott film, They Might Be Giants, from the 1970s (a modern parody on Don Quixote de la Mancha), his character replies to a psychologist's question:
"I'm not saying they're windmills. I'm just saying they might be windmills."

Bob

Edit: I didn't go to Harvard, and couldn't even quote the movie correctly. "I'm not saying they're giants. I'm just saying they might be giants."

Last edited:

skychaser

The silly article that accompanied the photo (w/video) said that Harvard scientists speculated that this was an alien probe...Okay...whatever.

Wes H.
Silly article? You are too kind. That was one of the stupidest articles I ever read. The "photo" is an artists conception. There are no actual photos of it. It was too far away and too small even for Hubble to see. They couldn't even get spectra of it, meaning no idea what it is even composed of. Only radar returns that gave a rough size and shape (very rough) and the path it is traveling.

I didn't go to Harvard, but I have worked professionally in the astronomy field, and it is obviously a flock of space ducks heading south for winter! .Alien light sail? shhheezz... get it right Harvard.

waikikigun

Doesn't matter what's in this thing since I won't smoke it for a few months and don't know how it'll smoke, but I'll tell ya anyway: Dominican binder, Piloto ligero, T-13 Viso, and Nica Habano Seco, which I notice is no longer listed here but which is a longtime ingredient of many of my most successful blends.
tumblr_phw0koF7XR1uro5dko1_1280.jpg

MarcL

ReMi has really freaking me out. .. that is a coca seedling.

really, that bug appeared on my printer a minute ago. I pasted him over a picture bigger then life. he's about 18mm. what is it?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
It appears to be a variety of assassin bug. Look closely at the end of the head for a curved, pointed, spike-like proboscis.

Bob

EDIT:
Garden20180228_3419_cigar_veryDangerous_600.jpg

Last edited:

MarcL

That's the first thing I thought of. he did go on a defensive stance till there was the notice of the water. if he's still on my porch, maybe I can get him to smile for a pic.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
So long as you don't actually touch it, an assassin bug will cause you no harm. They generally try to avoid non-pray bugs and larger creatures.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.